My Painted Jeans

My Painted Jeans

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Plaster Heads are a pain in my A**!






Ok it's two days until Halloween and I have ZERO costumes for my kids! UGh!!!! The clown head which is now finished turned out to be way HEAVY for Benny to wear. So now I'm starting from scratch with a lame face mask made from cardboard and sculpey. Let's just see how that one turns out. HAH!
Antonio's costume is waiting on me getting my new sewing machine set up. I am making Antonio a Bat this year. I feel kinda bad that his costume won't be as cool as Benny's use to be. Having two kids seems to make things a lot harder and I'm much more tired!!!


Clown Head in progress



Finished Head
I usually can't make anything scary. I do think the clown came out pretty good, but I guess that's because ALL clowns are creepy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment