My Painted Jeans

My Painted Jeans

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Giant Witch Head




I decided to make a GIANT witch head for Halloween this year. First I started with a big punching Balloon and added strips of newspaper dipped in Plaster of Paris. After a few coats of that, I added the details by rolling newspaper into shapes and taping the crap out of them!
I added them with plaster and more newspaper over top. The Witch isn't as smooth as I would of liked, but I didn't have much time to work on my own costume. I still have TWO more costumes to make! I guess the roughness of the plaster works ok for the witch since her skin is probably all wrinkly and gross anyway!


Plaster of Paris Details Added

Painted Head

Hairy Wart! 

Wig on and Finished!


Bah Hah Hah!
I can't wait to wear this. Now I just need to figure out how! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment