My Painted Jeans

My Painted Jeans

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Nap Time!

I have a lot of stuff to do and things I WANT to do so when Antonio naps I get to work!! Some days I get two hours to work on art stuff and other days only a half hour if i'm lucky. I am starting to get busy with making dog sculptures and ornaments for Xmas.


I have all these ideas floating around in my head for some cool skirts and i just need some time to get to it. I just ordered a ton of fabric paints, serger thread, and all kinds of cool fabric that are just sitting there teasing me!  
I also had to design a cool poster for Vince's Holiday Party. It just popped in my head the other night to make him a marionette puppet  being controlled by his silverware creations. So once again, instead of doing my sculptures or working on my skirts I took a few hours to make this.






No comments:

Post a Comment